Sorry I was gone had a seminar to go to.
But Im back and I will have a lot more for you coming up but right now I have one special treat for you.
Margert Fayre and the WONDERFUL town of ODYSSEY have donated $3000 to the wonderful place called Hillingdale Haven.
Three cheers for the mayor.
I will have an interview with her coming up.
RM
Friday, 13 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How interesting... what do you do for a living Richard? I thought it was computer related.. oops, sorry. Joni world again... unfortunately...
Interesting.. Keep whoever reads your blog POSTED!
Yeah, I'm mad now...
<3, Danielle...
I do a bit of everything from dentristry to comupter reprograming to pidgeon taming as I said a long time ago to Eugene I'm a Renisonce man.
This confuses me, I thought BJ Will Always Be Remembered said that you were her father and that you're dead. It just goes to show how crazy thos Odyssey stuff is...
Just to clear this up I am not dead I am not her father and I agree partly it is not the sanist place around but the wackiness makes Odyssey so fun dont you think?
Post a Comment